TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VERSION 1, 16 AUG 2017
1. Terms Overview
- 1.1These are the legal terms and conditions to access and use the tokens (‘Terms’) and they also include:
- 1.1.1Any Ancillary Policy which is specified in this document; and
- 1.1.2The computer software code of the Token Smart Contracts (as defined below).
- 1.2By indicating your acceptance of these Terms, you are submitting an offer to the Protocol Administrator (details – as set out below) to receive and use the relevant tokens (subject to these Terms).
- 1.3Your offer may be accepted (or declined) by the Protocol Administrator (in its absolute discretion), subject (in particular) to you meeting the customer due diligence requirements of the Protocol Administrator.
- 1.4In circumstances of your offer to receive and use the relevant tokens being accepted by the Protocol Administrator, you will become a Registered Token Holder (as defined below).
- 2.1If the Protocol Administrator ascertains that there has been a change in any law or any regulation applicable to any matter arising under or in connection with these Terms, in response to any such change and to ensure continued legal and regulatory compliance the Protocol Administrator may unilaterally vary (in its absolute discretion) any of these Terms, or may vary, suspend or terminate any aspects of the QNT or QNTR tokens (or the rights attached or the services related to such tokens) immediately and without prior notice to you (such notice to be provided as soon as is reasonably practicable).
- 2.2In all other circumstances, the Protocol Administrator may unilaterally vary these Terms (in its absolute discretion) upon giving you not less than fourteen days prior written notice. If afterwards you are still in possession or use QNT/QNTR then you would be deemed to have accepted the variation.
- 3.1Any variation of these Terms may result in a change of the computer software code of the Token Smart Contracts, in which case the Protocol Administrator will aim to promptly inform you of the addresses of the then current Token Smart Contracts. It will be your responsibility to ‘port across’ to the new addresses of the Token Smart Contracts when you next access your tokens.
4. Potential Restructuring
- 4.1The corporate structure and roles indicated below are subject to ongoing legal and regulatory advice and may be subject to future changes. However, the Protocol Administrator is under no obligation to carry out any such restructuring, which will be undertaken only if deemed appropriate by the Protocol Administrator in its absolute discretion.